Gococo Trekking is a sturdy wool sock with a built-in shock absorber. The 37.5 Technology® material is positioned beneath the sole and gives you a sock that is dry and comfortable. Trekking suits for outdoor activities in colder climate such as hiking and cross country skiing.
• The 37.5 Technology material is concentrated around the parts of the foot that perspire most, reducing moisture and odour.
• The sock has additional padding under the sole of the foot and around the toes and heel to absorb impacts.
• The sole of the foot is made with terry knit, which simultaneously keeps the foot airy and warm.
• Additional elastic is incorporated over the calf and ankle to create a better fit.
• The merino wool used in the socks is mulesing free.
37% 37.5 Technology® yarn
22% Merino wool