Gococo Compression is a technical, knee-high compression sock that provides comfortable pressure over the calf, stabilises the calf muscle and enhances circulation.
Compression is suitable for active sports such as running and cycling, but can also be used as a recovery sock. The performance material 37.5 Technology® is located in the sole which gives you a dry and comfortable sock and reduce the risk for blisters and chafing when being active.
• Reduced muscle fatigue
• Improved circulation in calf muscles
• Enhanced recovery
• The graded compression provides comfortable support and reduces the risk of stiff calves and swollen feet
• Protects against blood clots
• The performance material 37.5 Technology is concentrated around the parts of the foot that perspire most, reducing moisture and odour.
• Additional padding under heel and foot pad to dampen impacts.
• Left/Right sock that provides additional comfort and protects against blisters, sores and wear.
• Compression socks are class 1 (18-21 mmHg)
Size: The size is measured where the calf is at its peak.
S (27-32 cm / 10.5-12.9 inch)
M (33-39 cm / 13-15.6 inch)
L (40-45 cm / 15.7-17.7 inch)
If you already use Gococos Compression socks and are not sure what size you use, look at the color line in the shaft where:
Small = Green
Medium = Red
Large = Blue
27% 37.5 Technology® yarn